ARMED FORCES PERSONNEL WHO ATTACKED WOMAN DRIVER RELEASED ON BAIL

31/03/2025 05:10 PM

SEREMBAN, March 31 (Bernama) -- An armed forced personnel, who had been arrested after he attacked a female driver of a Perodua Axia along Jalan Persiaran Senawang 4 following an accident, was released on police bail yesterday.

Seremban district police chief ACP Mohamad Hatta Che Din said the case has also been referred to Bukit Aman police headquarters as the suspect, 35, was a civil servant.

“So far, four people, including the victim, have provided statements. We urge anyone with footage of the incident to come forward and share information with the police.

"This includes dashcam recordings or footage from any motorcyclist or individuals nearby. The case is being investigated under Sections 323 and 427 of the Penal Code," he told Bernama today.

The suspect was arrested by police yesterday for allegedly attacking the driver, 28, and causing bruises to her right ribs and swelling at the back of her head, after she failed to stop in time and hit the suspect’s wife, 34, and daughter, seven, when they suddenly crossed the road at around 10.15 pm.

Both the wife and daughter sustained minor injuries as a result of being hit by the car.

-- BERNAMA


BERNAMA provides up-to-date authentic and comprehensive news and information which are disseminated via BERNAMA Wires; www.bernama.com; BERNAMA TV on Astro 502, unifi TV 631 and MYTV 121 channels and BERNAMA Radio on FM93.9 (Klang Valley), FM107.5 (Johor Bahru), FM107.9 (Kota Kinabalu) and FM100.9 (Kuching) frequencies.

Follow us on social media :
Facebook : @bernamaofficial, @bernamatv, @bernamaradio
Twitter : @bernama.com, @BernamaTV, @bernamaradio
Instagram : @bernamaofficial, @bernamatvofficial, @bernamaradioofficial
TikTok : @bernamaofficial

© 2025 BERNAMA   • Disclaimer   • Privacy Policy   • Security Policy